#itsmf, #itsmf #canada, #it #service #management #forum, #network #of #industry #experts, #itil #best #practices #framework, #membership, #store, #publications, #resources, #contact. #it #infrastructure #library, #support; #service #delivery, #planning #to #implement #service #management, #ict #infrastructure #management, #it #infrastructure #management, #applications #management, #the #business #perspective, #information #technology, #branches, #join, #become #a #member, #itsmf #membership
Welcome to it SMF Canada
itSMF Canada is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and facilitating the recognition and growth of our members in Service Management. We promote the certification, adoption and application of Best Practice frameworks and standards, such as ITIL, ISO20000, CoBIT and many others. Operating through our Branches located across Canada, we provide a vital and vibrant network of peers, mentors, and industry experts needed by our growing community of IT Service Management professionals.
REMINDER ANNUAL MEETING OF itSMF CANADA
Monday, June 26, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EDT
Take notice that a meeting of the members of itSMF Canada will take place on Monday, June 26, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. ET at T O Corporate Services, 21 St Clair Avenue East, Suite 802, Toronto, Ontario.
The meeting is to conduct the following business:
consider the financial statements and reports of the Corporation required by the Act to be presented at the meeting;
appoint the public accountant;
elect directors; and
transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting or is required under the Act.
Members are entitled to vote by proxy so that they can still participate in the decision-making process. Completed and signed proxy forms must be received at the National Office by 5:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, June 22, 2017.
To download the itSMF AGM Package Materials, please click here .
itSMF Canada is pleased to provide you with the Fall edition of the newsletter.
- Driving Sustainable Service Management Improvements
- CSI Manager: Getting the results you need faster using the domino effect
- The Challenges of Introducing ITIL into Organizations
- Speed Dating Questions to Drive Lasting Service Improvements
- Should the incident be reopened or a new one logged
- The IT Value Chain A Prescriptive Operating Model for Running the Business of IT
To download the newsletter, click here (log-in required).
If you are not a member, you can click here to download a preview of the itSMF Canada newsletter.
itSMF International and AXELOS announce Partnering Agreement
itSMF International and AXELOS Global Best Practice have entered into a global partnership to help shape the future of IT Service Management.
AXELOS have launched an online membership programme, aligned to the best practice frameworks of ITIL and PRINCE2, to support individuals in their professional development. ITSMF members will benefit from a lifetime discount of 25% to this programme.
Other key benefits of the AXELOS and ITSMF partnership include:
- Developing of emerging practices, existing best practices and innovations amongst subject matter experts and IT Managers
- Co-hosting corporate forums for senior leaders to exchange views and ideas on industry direction, AXELOS strategy, product roadmaps and case studies
- Helping to embed a culture of professionalism across the global community through awareness of the AXELOS Professional Development Programme
- Conducting a joint annual global ITSM survey to identify industry trends
- Co-developing and sharing white papers and other IP creation around the world
Calling All Service Management Practitioners and Budding Authors
itSMF Canada is once again pleased to publish a newsletter for the IT Service Management community in Canada.
If you are a Service Management practitioner and a member of itSMF Canada, we invite your contribution.
Submissions of articles of interest to the Service Management community are welcomed for future issues, as outlined in the publication schedule below.
As a contributor you benefit by:
- Extending your network and reputation in the industry;
- Building eminence by sharing your views and perspective;
- Developing or honing professional writing skills;
- Supporting extension of the Service Management knowledge base.