Master of International Business
Applications for Session 1 and 2 2017 open: 6 September 2016
Session 1 2017 closing date: 10 February 2017
Session 2 2017 closing date: 7 July 2017
New Domestic Applicants
What you will need to apply:
- Academic transcript of your previous tertiary studies
and official English translation if your transcripts
are not in English
- Proof of English proficiency (where applicable)
- Proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Proof of name change (where applicable)
- Completion of supplementary forms (please check for form under the “New Applicants” section).
Click here to apply:
Current and past students/applicants
Apply through the My Applications tab of eStudent.
You will need your Student ID and password to log-in.
If you don’t have these details please contact the Help desk .
Readmission: If you are a previous Macquarie student seeking readmission to this course after an absence please check your eligibility and refer to the instructions on the “Application Process” webpage to apply.
Articulation: If you are seeking articulation into this course as the higher level of your current study at Macquarie, (for example; from a Graduate Certificate to a Graduate Diploma or from a Graduate Diploma to a Masters) apply via eStudent. Select the ‘My Applications’ tab and search by the keyword ‘Articulation’ in the Course Search section. If you require assistance with logging into eStudent please contact the IT help desk .